...If you cried all the way to the bank with your first marriage, laugh all the way
down the aisle with a Comedy Wedding!
...Its the only way to avoid alimony!
...A Comedy Wedding will put the nooky back in your life!
...Marriage is the most fun you can have before your funeral!
$575 + travelling expenses, for Private Functions.
($875 + travelling expenses for Corporate Functions.)
* A popular optional extra is the CHOOKMOBILE-LIMO ACT...to take them to the location for the Comedy Wedding Anniversary. The Chookmobile can pick the couple up, with the comedian-'chauffeur' dressed as a character - perhaps Formal Pink or a Psychiatrist. Alternatively the Newly Re-Wedds can be taken back to their hotel (or home) in the Chookmobile-'Limo', driven by the 'Priest' at the conclusion of the act! If they arrive in the Chookmobile, the slapstick 'journey of adventure' usually includes a Faked Breakdown, after back-firing the car! Upon arrival, their hands are washed from a 'wee hole' at the rear of the chook [there is a water tank built into the neck of the 'Chook']... & there are great photo opportunities on the bonnet of the car!...with plenty of audience involvement! The normal cost for this act is $400 + travelling expenses for a private gig & $775 for a corporate gig, but as part of a package with the Comedy Wedding Anniversary Show, we offer this to you at the discounted rate of only $150 + travelling time [if required.]
* For an additional $200 we will include the CAKE ACT to conclude the performance. Because this act normally comes with a specially prepared script & scripting is already included in the Comedy Wedding Anniversary Show, the Cake Act on this occasion consists essentially of a glamorous dancer jumping out of the Wedding Anniversary Cake. [NB. This full act is normally $600 for a private gig & $900 for a corporate occasion!]
* For an even more exotic party, how about a COMEDY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY CRUISE on Sydney Harbour!
* If you really want an exciting, unique and spectacular COMEDY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY we'll provide it for you...on top of a mountain...or in a glow worm cave...
* DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY with a photographer taking at least 50 photos of the Comedy Wedding Anniversary Show. The photos are then transferred to a CD & posted to you for a record of the evening. The additional cost for this service is $220. This price does not apply to corporate functions where we use the services of a professional corporate photographer.
* VIDEO & DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY with a photographer filming the Chookmobile-Limo Act. Several still digital pics are also included. The video is not edited & footage & photos are then transferred to DVD & CD, then posted to you for a record of the evening. The additional cost for this service is $285. This price does not apply to corporate functions where we use the services of a professional corporate camera person / photographer.
* A COMEDYGRAM is another option. The character of your choice can come directly to a restaurant. A specially prepared script is presented, based on information you supply to us after competing a questionaire.
* You can book this show for a restaurant, your home, any location...
Prices might increase during the year, but bookings already confirmed will obviously be honoured at these prices.
No booking is confirmed until we receive a non-refundable deposit. Until we receive the deposit, we are not obligated to accept your booking & at our discretion may accept another booking should another deposit arrive earlier.
Deposits can be paid by cash, cheque, deposited directly into our bank account personally, by telegraphic transfer or 3rd party transfer via internet banking. We do not accept credit cards.
The cost includes Script Writing, Comedian & Dancer [if included with a Cake Act]. Other charges may apply [see below.]
When you verbally [or via email] confirm your booking with us, we will fax you a CONFIRMATION & QUESTIONNAIRE FORM. You complete & fax this back to us. It becomes the brief to write the script.
The final payment is due just PRIOR to the performance, either by cash or bank cheque. Personal cheques are accepted, but must be paid at least a week in advance of the booking to allow for clearance.
Where we organise a Package with a Cruise Boat, Comical Catering or other performers are involved, the final payment is due at least 14 days PRIOR to the performance.
Travelling time is additional and added to the fee. When you let us know the location & time, we will confirm the travelling time. e.g. Offpeak to the city is $20, Offpeak to Parramatta is $35, Offpeak to Bondi Beach is $35, Offpeak to Chatswood is $10.
Relevant Harbour Bridge, Tunnel & Road Tolls are additional.
* Usual SHORT NOTICE CHARGE to prepare script -
..................Only 3 or 4 office days - extra $25.
..................1 - 2 office days - extra $50.
..................SAME DAY - (or less than 8 office hours notice) - extra $75.
An additional charge, usually of $25 applies for bookings made outside Sydney, when interstate, international or mobile phone charges apply.
* ADDITIONAL SUNDAY PERFORMANCE CHARGE - extra $25.
* PUBLIC HOLIDAYS:
..................Xmas & New Year's Eve - minimum $250, depending on act.
..................Good Friday to Easter Mon. - extra $150.
..................Most other Public Holidays or Public Holiday Weekends - $100.
..................If Public Holiday falls on Fri., Sat., Sun. - $125. [other than Easter & Xmas.]
* COMEDIAN also DANCES with recipient - can teach Ceroc steps - $75.
* BOOKINGS between 10pm - Midnight, & 8am -10am - additional $100.
* BOOKINGS between Midnight - 8am - additional $200.
* BOOKINGS between 5 - 7 pm , Monday to Friday, except public holidays, when not affected by peak hour driving. - additional $50. This may not apply for Local Bookings.
* 'SILLY SEASON' BOOKINGS, 10th November - 9th January -
..................Saturday & Sunday Daytime - extra $75.
..................Thurs. Night - $75.
..................Fri. & Sat. Nights - $100.
..................Mon., Tues., Wed. (day & night), Thur., Fri. (day) - $50.
* 'Silly Season' Short Notice charge -
..................less than 3 office days - $100.
..................Only 4 - 5 office days - $50.
..................SAME DAY or less than 8 office hours notice - extra $150.
* FLOWERS. / WINE. / HIRED COSTUME. / COURIER. - $extra.
* The price allows for a half hour Starting Time Range. [This is to allow for potential delays in traffic or holdups if performing more than one gig.] If you want the show to start at a precise time, ie. a GUARANTEED STARTING TIME, this is an additional charge of $150. In this instance, if we are more than five minutes late starting, there is no additional charge of $150.
* If a female dancer is included, as part of a duet act [e.g. Cake Act, Surprise Retirement Parcel, or the Santa Comedy & Dance Act], occasionally, especially if short notice, we may not be able to book a dancer from our normal pool of talent. If this happens & we have to subcontract through an outside dance agency, the price may increase to reflect the extra dancer fee component of the act.
* OUT OF TOWN GIGS - extra $50 - $750, depending on inconvenience & extent it restricts number of gigs performed on day / night.
* TWO /three / ...?... PERSON SCRIPT - (When script is written for 2 or more people.) - $50 per extra person. [Each person receives a copy of the script & is included in the script. For more people, the script & performance time may be longer.]
Please CLICK HERE to return to the COMEDY SPECIALISTS HOME PAGE.
The Jungle Chalet,
Cnr Valleyview Cres. & Innes Rd,
SYDNEY, NSW, 2065.
|Phone:||61 - 2 - 9906 2350. (9am - 6pm, Monday - Friday. Answer phone after hours.)|
|Mobile:||n/a. (en route to gigs.)|
|Facsimile:||61 - 2 - 9439 2319. (24 hours, 365 days p.a.)|
This page was last amended 10.2.2005.